Thursday 25 September 2008

Ini-Mini-Miny-Moe...

Ugh!! It happened again.
I try to control as much as I can, I try to avoid as much as I can yet at times I have to succumb as negligence with the bladder could prove fatal.

Every time I go to the ‘ladies’ I fear to view the left over residue of the lady who just eased herself and left. Disgusting civic behaviour!!

I hate to see the turd designs labelling the seat with unique personal signatures. It is nauseating!

I have an option, and I try to find another toilet. The other compartment is much worse, I view little yellow droplets sprinkled over the seat like rain drops over parched earth!!

The bladder is killing me I have to relieve asap. I try yet another door…ugh!! To my disappointment it has filthy red stain marks. It gets unbearable I have to choose…Ini-Mini-Miny-Moe…I just pick one and go… … aaaaaaahhhhhhh…

I have observed this uncouth conduct of disgrace in restaurants, hotels, universities, work place, airports, malls,pubs… … almost all the ‘ladies’ I have used.

It feels sick. Makes you puke the very moment you see a dirty seat.

Women have a big issue with men if they leave the toilet seat left up at home. I am sure many would have had this issue time and again in their house. Men are considered incorrigible characters (with of course some good exceptions). We repetitively try and teach them bathroom manners. What happens to our etiquette's (with of course few good exceptions again) when it comes to toilets outside our home?
It is important to maintain the same decorum for the society as well.

Hey dear womenfolk please be courteous enough and think before you leave your ghastly marks behind.

4 comments:

state of mind? said...

ah...how true.....its one of the most digusting things to go trough...sadly....it not smethn rare....

the junta definitely needs some serious toilet training.....

Unknown said...

yes true....most of the people do not knows this type of manners.........
but you know you are special thats why you think special.
No body care about these type of things..............its true

Aastha Gill said...

It is all a state of mind, how u percieve and respect others and society on the whole. These little things can make a lot of difference.

praveen said...

hai
yes it is true
every body is not caring these things