Wednesday 1 October 2008

The growing count!!

Every year I anxiously await the 1st of Oct. but today I feel a lack of zest in me. Perhaps the ascending count has scared the mickey-mini in me.

I am 28 today!! Appears a big number...two more years and I would be 30. Sounds scary!!

I wish to go back in time...

Perhaps ten years back and be eighteen again. A venture into adulthood, an unlimited access to Pubs and clubs for 18 and above.

Or perhaps twenty years back and be a little girl of eight. Revive my first Barbie friendship.

I hate calling my self I am in late twenties now...

Wish I was 21...Coming of age!! A beautiful numerical figure, I simply adore.

Over and over again I want to choose any number below 25.

There is an old couple sitting beside me in the not so crowded tube. I see the brown stick in his hands...

I smile to myself :) Someday...the growing count!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh!little girl..... you are always small for us....its universal truth that childhood never comes again but its up to you how it comes again.
lovely....

Mikey said...

Hi Aastha, im a blogger which you commented about Google DevFest what kind of help do you need ? you can add me in ym : michletic
or email me there in yahoo:michletic@yahoo.com

thanks and hope to know you better!