Thursday 4 December 2008

Unjust Exit!

Born in Spain singing English songs since the age of one, Ruth Lorenzo’s performances last Saturday the 29th of November'08 did not deserve her exit from the X-Factor.

It was quite shocking to observe the voting pattern in X-Factor, it is so regionally based and for a singer from Spain it was a sad goodbye.

The question was simple lack of British support!!

She said: "I fought with all my heart, with everything I had. And this doesn't end here. This is the beginning of my dream.All I can say is thank you so much. I never ever dreamed of this ever."

Let's see justice for the singers of the world.

Rather supporting her to make it through to the final it is so blatantly obvious that the best talent is booted out.

People this is unfair to let go of such an excellent singer.

The X-Factor is all about talent and not boundaries.

In my opinion she was far better than some contestants and she's out simply because she is spanish and singing in a British show!!!!

Do you doubt her brilliant, heartfelt performances?

I wish you every success and happiness Ruth.

No comments: