Wednesday 17 December 2008

Blink an eye ;)

Blink of an eye can earn you money!!

I recently read in London Metro a strange concept to win some extra cash.

An online beauty boutique offers people money if you display the logo of their firma on your eyelids.

Strange concept to advertise! But good for anyone who want to earn some extra pennies.

The company pays you 10p per wink provided you paste their logo on your eyelids. Not a bad idea ‘Pay per wink’.

If anyone has tried please do let know.

9 comments:

Divesh said...

this is insane creativity..

Aastha Gill said...

I managed to reach them,but the offer not valid anymore :(

Divesh said...

hey better luck next time..

I tried to get a copy of ur book, but it wasn't available at stores in Delhi. Moreover I have never had a chance to get a copy originally signed by the author...(hope u r getting the hint)..so....is it possible...?

Divesh said...

ohh I have a question for these people...what if someone get the logo on his eyelids and then prefers wearing shades.?

Aastha Gill said...

No probs my friend,send me your postal address and I shall post it to you.

Divesh said...

Hey, thanx a lot..sooo sweet

ur email address plz?

Aastha Gill said...

You are most welcome.

claudiagill@yahoo.com

Divesh said...

now u seem to be on a vacation...

Aastha Gill said...

Lol.Yeah I have been on a rest mode.